Handshakes is an award-winning DataTech company. We enable our clients to make safer, more informed decisions by delivering meaningful insights, harnessed from reliable data.
We are hiring for a Senior QA Automation Engineer who will be part of our QA team working to ensure the quality of our products. This role is a full-time permanent position in our Kuala Lumpur office. As a Senior QA Automation Engineer, you will be involved in building solutions to test applications across different platforms by leveraging automation and innovation. You will be responsible for the design, execution and analysis of technical test engagements in an Agile / Scrum setting.
As a Senior QA Automation Engineer, your responsibilities include but would not be limited to:
- Develop unit, integration, system, and end-to-end tests in an automated fashion
- Define test strategies to support the development of major new features or of new applications
- Drive and deliver test programs under your responsibility and work with various stakeholders on defect and issue resolution
- Continual development and enhancement of test cases, documents and test procedures and the supporting test tools and systems
- Work alongside product owners, BAs and PMs to define testable acceptance criteria
As an experienced Senior QA Automation Engineer, you would have:
- Hands on exposure to tools such as Selenium, JMeter, Postman, Cucumber, Git or JIRA
- Experience in building test frameworks from scratch, supporting testing at all levels of the testing pyramid
- Demonstrable quality assurance / software testing experience with complete test lifecycle exposure in an agile setting
- Familiarity with code review standard methodologies, test driven development and behavior driven development concepts
We are not engaging with recruitment agencies. If interested, apply here or send your profile or inquiries directly to [email protected].