This role will require working with your Singapore HQ and Vietnam counterparts to cover the Asian Financial Markets. As a Business Network Analyst, you will need to work with the team to extract key information of public companies for our clients, who rely on us to make vital business decisions.
We are looking for candidates who have a keen eye for detail; it is important that key information of public companies extracted and documented are precise. We move quickly as we need to ensure these information from public listed disclosures are up to date.
Candidates are required to have taken either the JELA (JobStreet English Language Assessment) or MUET (Malaysian University English Test) before applying.
- Analyse and extract people and company relationships from documents (Announcements, Annual Reports, IPO Prospectus) released by various companies, government agencies, and stock exchanges
- Read, summarise, and categorise a large number of news articles
- Liaise and work closely with the Singapore HQ to cover key Asian financial markets that include Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong
- Background in Finance or Banking sector
- Strong analytical/critical thinking and communication skills
- Critical reading skills, ability to identify fact from interpretation
- Enjoy reading the news, summarising large amounts of information, and is up to date on world affairs
- Extreme attention to detail
- Familiar with patterns in companies and deal structures
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other programming languages
- Inquisitive, ability to learn independently and proactively
- Passion for solving complex and interesting problems
- Strong team player who is empathetic, respectful, and inclusive
- Good time management and prioritisation skills