Handshakes is an award-winning DataTech company. We enable our clients to make safer, more informed decisions by delivering meaningful insights, harnessed from reliable data.
We apply machine learning technology to analyse and provide corporate data from public and private domains. Our award-winning Handshakes App fuses these data to provide strategic business intelligence for our clients.
We are looking for a self-driven and enterprising Business Development Associate to join our Business Development team as part of our expansion. The Business Development Associate will be helping drive growth for the business by identifying and cultivating potential leads within targeted industries, segments and locations. This role is based in our Kuala Lumpur office.
As a Business Development Associate, you will be expected to:
- Drive product sales as well as develop and grow enterprise business opportunities
- Develop, manage and maintain strong account relationships with clients – active, passive — and potential/interested prospects
- Contribute to tailoring presentation materials and conducting demos to accelerate acquisition, retention and revenue
- Work cross-organisationally with tech-sales, project services, and support functions to drive successful closures
- Document and analyze sales activities to identify process efficiencies and to drive leads to sales conversions
Ideally, as a Business Development Associate, you would have:
- At least 2 years of experience in a SaaS sales, Commercial Sales or Enterprise Sales role
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both oral and written
- Self-motivation and the drive to work in a target-driven environment
- An understanding of either capital markets, regulatory or compliance landscape, or corporate data would be a plus
- Business level communication skills in Mandarin required
We are not engaging with recruitment agencies. To ensure that your candidature is considered, apply here or send your profile or inquiries directly to [email protected]. Submission through other channels will not be entertained.