Handshakes is an award-winning DataTech company. We enable our clients to make safer, more informed decisions by delivering meaningful insights, harnessed from reliable data.
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to be part of the User Experience Design team to craft great user experiences with a human-centered design approach. As an advocate for users, the UX/UI Designer will work closely with various stakeholders such as product managers, engineers, and business representatives, to deliver product features from conception to launch.
As a UX/UI Designer, you will work across the design cycle by helping to generate a detailed understanding of user needs, creating conceptual and detailed designs, and validating them. Your responsibilities will include but would not be limited to:
- Understanding business requirements and translating those into designs for the user interface
- Creating UX/UI artifacts such as flow diagrams and wireframes to facilitate discussion with stakeholders to craft Product Requirements
- Working with the User Experience team and other cross-functional teams in refining the scope and functionality of existing product features as well as future products and applications
- Being involved in the end-to-end design process from discovery to go live
- Participating in a positive and curious team environment
As a UX/UI Designer, you would have the following traits:
- Working experience in digital product development of at least 2 years
- A solid understanding and appreciation for user-centered design
- Ability to create design deliverables such as user flows, wireframes, and visual design; and articulate design rationale
- Experience of tools such as Figma, Adobe XD or similar design tools as well as Microsoft Office suite
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
We are not using recruitment agencies. Please submit your application here or liaise directly via email to [email protected]